Dux Gaming x NBA2K League. 3V3 Tournament
Tournament will take place on 17 February at 15 EST / 21 CET
- 3v3 Pro-Am Mode
- Private Matchmaking
- Registration is open to all teams
- Free entry
- 8-12 Teams
- Seeding is determined by order of registration
- Single elimination Best of 3 (BO3) series for every round until the Finals which will be Best of 5 (BO5).
- Teams are allowed to stream by themselves and we take the signal directly on twitch
Round 1 – BO3
Game 1-2-3-4 Begins at 21:00 PM EST and end at 21:40 (will finish earlier if team don’t play all the 3 games)
Round 2 – BO3
Game 5-6 Begins at 21:50 PM EST and end at 22:20 (will finish earlier if team don’t play all the 3 games)
Round 1 – BO5
Game 7 Begins at 22:25 PM EST and end at 23:30 (will finish earlier if team don’t play all the 5 games)
All tournament rules are intended to be explanatory in nature. 2KCONTEST cannot predict every case that may come up in advance.
Additionally, unintended loopholes in the language may exist. If the technical language of a rule does not align with 2KCONTEST’s intent of the given rule, there’s an unanticipated loophole, or other abusive behavior is occurring, 2KCONTEST reserves the right to amend and enforce any
and all of its rules retroactively conforming to its intents and in the spirit of fair competition.
The 2KCONTEST admins will make a determination as to the outcome of any dispute (in his/her sole discretion) and such ruling will be final. By signing up for this tournament, you accept any and all decisions that the 2KCONTEST admins makes, regardless of what this rules page states.
- A player cannot compete in 2 teams at the same time.
- Team must join the discord server prior to the begining of the tournament.
- Teams must be ready to start playing at 21:00 CET
- All teams registered by the deadline will be entered with a limit of 8 teams.
- The tournament bracket will be released at the begining of the tournament.
- The first 2 round will be Best of 3 and Best of 5 for the Finals.
- Each round will last 40 minutes max.
- You must be available the following time from 8:30 PM EST to 23:30 PM EST to be sure to attend the tournament and you must be able to play the next round back to back.
- All registered teams agree to lock a time to play the entire tournament.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW NBA or College team logos! Your team logo must be owned by you or a teammate and does not belong to any other entity. Failing to use a custom logo will result in a failed team registration.
- Each team will have 5 roster spots available at registration.
- Teams will match up using Private Matchmaking.
2KCONTEST has zero tolerance for any behavior that:
- is sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- is obscene or offensive, or may create public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule;
- defames or invades publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringes upon any third party’s or prize provider’s personal or intellectual property rights or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which 2KCONTEST wishes to associate, as determined by such parties in their sole and absolute discretion; and/or
- otherwise violates the terms of any of the agreements that the participants have agreed to comply with as participants in the Tournament(s), these official Rules, Sony Group Code of Conduct, PlayStation Network’s Code of Conduct, Twitter’s Terms of Service, The Twitter Rules, Twitch’s Terms of Service, Twitch’s Community Guidelines, Discord’s Terms of Service, and Discord’s Community Guidelines.
In the event a participant engages in any of the foregoing, 2KCONTEST will have the right to remove such participants from the Tournament and may impose other consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future programs of 2KCONTEST.